1. If you haven't already, don't forget to check out our ongoing Fashion Contest here! Submissions close August 25th!
  2. Cheeseformice's Staff is moving sites. Please read this.

Again? Seriously?

Discussion in 'Transformice Bugs & Suggestions' started by Ffastmouse, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ffastmouse
    Aggressive

Ffastmouse Cheese Enthusiast

I want to begin with the fact that my English is very bad, i know that.
    I have this problem already by 3 times.
    I try to fill up the account TFM - with fraises.The terminal - 67 mdl = 274 fraises.
    In the sum there had to be already - 822 fraises.I forgot to tell, I try to fill up through SMS - service.
    I meet all conditions, the message - Fraises_274_Ffastmouse on number 9898.I correctly do everything, I check before sending.
    And instead of a code, I receive this message '' your message not in a right format or service is unavailable to Moldova ''.
    Are you fu***ng kidding me? 3 times in a row? Money was withdrawn of course from the account.
    I have correctly made everything because 3 times it is impossible to be mistaken it.
    And about inaccessibility - it is necessary to warn, or to remove from TFM (to Pay - Moldova (SMS)), a problem not for my part.
    Аnd all nothing, but I already so many time wrote to HELP, the answer still wasn't.
    Yes, total amount not such and big, but I am deceived, it is unpleasant to me, and it is the fact.
    I wait for help/return/replenishment - administration.

2. Xiaojiemei
    Doughnuts

Xiaojiemei ID/EN Mod, ID Helper Leader, Sentinel | EN Helper☃ CFM Moderator

Hi there!

First of all, we apologise for the late reply. We're sorry to hear that you lost your money and not getting your friases :c

However, as Cheeseformice is a fansite, unfortunately we cannot do a lot to help you. All we can do is to refer you to the official thread of Fraises Problems in the official forum http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=51440 and advise you to use the contact form http://atelier801.com/contact (please click the 'help' button there!) It can take about 2 weeks to get a reply from the admins, so please be patient. If there's still no reply after 2 weeks, you can send your form again.

Thank you for your understanding and good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.