Glitches Vs. Hacks

Discussion in 'English' started by Kazumamice, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xiaojiemei
    Doughnuts

Xiaojiemei ID Minimod/Translator/Helper Leader CFM Minimod

any online mods.
  2. Opeons
    Happy

Opeons Master of Cheese

3. Cammyz
    Heartbroken

Cammyz Sage Mouse

I already know this stuff, but still; great thread.
  4. Ellenziinhah
    Caffeine

Ellenziinhah Prodigy Mouse

Many hacks on BR, again o-o
  5. Sassysis
    Betrayed

Sassysis Master of Cheese

I would prefer to glitch becuz I dont know how to hack :/ lol
  6. Delatex
    Om Nom Nom

Delatex Prodigy Mouse

Thank you for this guide. I kinda get it. Almost. But does those "hacks" do bad stuffs to your computer other than Keystroke loggers? (Feel free to answer it but I'm not forcing you to.) And I see people hacking on servers where there's no mods.
  7. Kazumamice
    Torn

Kazumamice Retired Troll Killer

well if you are hacking, I can't promise it doesn't do anything bad to your computer (cause it might)

if someone else is hacking in game, it won't do you any harm, it won't affect you other than a "person is flying around stealing firsts"

if it is hacking your account, yes it could depending on the method, most methods won't be that way though
  8. Sassysis
    Betrayed

I downloaded the fly hack on my computer but idk how to use it :(
  9. Assashin
    Disappointed

Assashin Prodigy Mouse

Maybe if you don't use it you won't get banned? :)
  10. Pepperkake
    Baker

Pepperkake Prodigy Mouse

If I see you use it, or other moderator you will get banned. So keep your paws from downloading hack to transformice.
  11. Sassysis
    Betrayed

ERRRR.....maybe I should just try it or test it on another account :p that way, my main stays safe and sound :D
  12. Pepperkake
    Baker

Pepperkake Prodigy Mouse

You know that we can still find you even if you change another account, with ip - And your main will not be that safe that you think. Just giving you a warning to dont try it.
  13. Sassysis
    Betrayed

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, okay............... T_T
  14. Xcristy
    Anime

Xcristy Professional Mouse

Great guide, even if i already knew those things.
  15. Sonsikkim
    Forever Alone

Sonsikkim Master of Cheese

Anomunus and Asylums like this.
  16. Danphan
    Chicken

Danphan Prodigy Mouse

Nice thread, good to inform new mice about all this.
    Well, I'm fairly against glitches, not if they're unintended, of course. Hacking is pretty much selfish and ruins the whole concept for the game for other people. I think mice should take more action in votebanning hackers, because last time there was a mouse fly hacking, guess what. No one votebanned him. He never got banned.
    One mouse was all "OH NO I LOVE HACKERS <3333" and all.
    Sometimes the mods are too busy to know about hackers, but they should stay alert as well. So should the mice in votebanning. No one gave a firetruck that day when a mouse was hacking.
    k bye
  17. Thunderai
    Asleep

Thunderai Lannister Moomoo ♥

I'm fairly certain all glitches are unintended to happen?
  18. Redditguy
    Spaced

Redditguy Mouse Goddess

Because vote banning is obviously the best thing to do when it's a hacker, give them a one hour ban. Call a mod, wait for them to ban them so it can be a permanent ban on the account and maybe on some idiot who has no idea how to use a proxy and an alt account.
    Xivyx likes this.
  19. Danphan
    Chicken

Danphan Prodigy Mouse

^lol.

Yup, best choice, I guess.
  20. Starpassion
    Dumb

Starpassion Sage Mouse

Well...votebanning isn't the best thing to do when there's a hacker around. If you ban them, then the mods will not be able to give them a permaban or at least something more the just one hour, and also the hacker probably knows how to use a proxy. Whenever I'm in a room with a hacker, there are always idiots spamming "./ban hacker" and going "1/10" etc. Somebody needs to tell them it's not gonna help, unless it's an incompetent hacker...but then again they desevre permaban as well. asfglskhgl what to do
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.