Suggestion Maps in Tribe House

Discussion in 'Transformice Bugs & Suggestions' started by Safwanrockz, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Safwanrockz
    Cold

Safwanrockz EN/AR Helper, Translator & Shaman Poet♥

There are two main suggestions in this thread, one of making Tribe's Houses as a Vanilla map (with a Shaman), and one for loading current event's map in tribe's house (without any event gifts).

So let's get started.

~~Vanilla Maps Tribe's Houses~~

For putting a Vanilla map as Tribe's house we can go to 'Define the code of your tribe's house' in the Tribe's options, and add a vanilla map number, just like that :
    [​IMG] Or [​IMG]

P.S : This suggestion includes infinity time and a Shaman.

And for changing the shaman we can use the following command :

So it'll be like that in the following image :

[​IMG]With an infinity time's symbol '''' in the 'Time left'.

Finished first suggestion. Let's move to the second one. c:

~~Loading Event Maps in Tribe's House~~

With this feature you can load Event Maps in Tribe's house by typing the following command :
    As you can see in the following pictures, this should appear :
    [​IMG]
    Or

[​IMG]
    But there are some conditions with loading Event maps in Tribe's house :

1) You can only load the current event's map (like if Transformice were having Christmas event, you can't load Halloween's event map), and if there wasn't any event in the game, the following message will appear :
    2) If you load any event map, you won't win any item or a title or a special gift that's used in the current event.

3) You can't put any event map as a Tribe's house.

So, those are my suggestions. I hope you like them. c:

2. Lalajb
    Cookies

Lalajb Queen AR Helper ♥

I like that idea actually. :rainbowomg:

3. Dleedirector
    Companioned

Dleedirector Prodigy Mouse

Wow, I really like these ideas. :mgrin: This seems like it could be a cool and fun in-game addition.
    One of the more interesting suggestions that have appeared in the forums lately.

4. Vannese
    No Mood

Vannese Master of Cheese

+1 Support.
    I would like to see that c:

5. Carlycheesy
    Haunting

Carlycheesy Cheese Enthusiast

1+ I'd like that :3

6. Redditmaster
    Musical

Redditmaster Prodigy Mouse

-1 No support If the reasoning is for shamaning there is no shaman when you have a map as tribe house there's only a shaman with the /np [mapcode] command which you can use vanilla maps on so i don't see a point for this

7. Tailtong
    Sneaky

Tailtong Master of Cheese

me lieks.
    +1

8. Densgirl
    Anime

Densgirl Master of Cheese

1+ Should be added :3

9. Redditmaster
    Musical

Redditmaster Prodigy Mouse

Also if the reasoning is to learn how to shaman them vanilla maps were made to be fairly easy to sham even for newer players and if you want because you want to know something cool you might be able to do if you are in a vanilla room for like a day you will have seen most maps more than once so you could easily figure them out

10. Everloved
    Lovely

Everloved Sage Mouse

1+ supporter
    I like this idea .-.
    No other comment

11. Kamelotepica
    Bittersweet

Kamelotepica AR Sentinel

+1 Support. This idea is amazing.

Bigdane likes this.
  12. Safwanrockz
    Cold

Wow guys, thank you all so much.
    Special thanks to that^:)

I made this suggestion only for shaman not just for 2 minutes, you can shaman for how much time you want, and that's the special about this suggestion :confused:

13. Garybro
    Drunk

Garybro Sage Mouse

o.o You're that bad at shamming? It takes you more then 2 minutes to sham a vanilla map?
    -1. Also I notice most of the +1 don't give any reason why they like it..
    And it's not hard to /np then the vanilla number... it really isn't.
    And this is more of a personal opinion, but I like most of the event maps.. but playing them more then once is enough for me.

14. Sitkarose
    Companioned

Sitkarose Sage Mouse

I like the idea. c: +1. It's really not that bad of an idea, I'd like to have this feature in the game. Easy to understand as well, it really looks like you put some effort into making this thread.
    He never implied that he was "bad" at shamming nor did he say it takes him more than 2 minutes to sham a map. It's just a little special thing about it, not everyone in the world will be perfect at shamming, sorry. : P I don't mean to offend you either, but I don't think it's fair you have to say that type of stuff. <.<
    And yes, it's true that it's not that hard to /np the vanilla number either. Still, either way, I don't see how it makes a difference.

Garybro likes this.
  15. Garybro
    Drunk

Garybro Sage Mouse

I did not say this to be mean. So sorry if someone did come across like that.

16. Alanthekid
    Pooptoast

Alanthekid Sage Mouse

i support

17. Safwanrockz
    Cold

Your point of you makes sense, but let me tell you why I've putted the -Vanilla maps Tribe's house- suggestion.
    Have you seen some pro-map-makers making vanilla maps? they made that just for (Practicing) on them, regardless of shamming in the vanilla maps, they can use it for the racing vanilla maps. But I've made shamming because there is somethings' not like (building) or (shamming) in a vanilla map, those things are practicing on something's certain, for example: the cannon or spirit jump, or the spirit box and anvil.
    So, that's why I've made this thread.

18. Larisuk
    Depressed

Larisuk Prodigy Mouse

@ Map 0-Next time you can use Photoscape (Eactly the CloneStamp) to delete the time,then draw your symbol.Just my oppinion.

19. Safwanrockz
    Cold

pffft, Imma newb at those image things. ;;

20. Loganperry
    Cloud_9

Loganperry Noobie Mouse

umm thnaks for the advice:trollestia::mtongue::rolleyes::ninja::love:

[Moderation] Please use only five smilies per post, thank you!