1. If you haven't already, don't forget to check out our ongoing Fashion Contest here! Submissions close August 25th!
  2. Cheeseformice's Staff is moving sites. Please read this.

Suggestion Post Your shop ideas here

Discussion in 'Transformice Bugs & Suggestions' started by Jjaakkee, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Broncosfan
    Muffins

Broncosfan Sage Mouse

Or like Batman head item. I've always thought a cape would be really fun as a neck item. ^^
    Or even Batman/Superman/Spiderman/Green Lantern logo tail items. :)

Also, was thinking like...dog tags as a neck item (you know...those tags that army people get with their names and whatnot on them so if they die they can be identified.)

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    Inanimated likes this.
  2. Pinkemena
    No Mood

Pinkemena Mouse Goddess

I'd kill for some marvel items, but they'd run into copyright, more than likely.

3. Broncosfan
    Muffins

Broncosfan Sage Mouse

If that's the case, then how come there are pokeballs and Bleach items. Didn't those run into copyrights?

4. Pinkemena
    No Mood

Pinkemena Mouse Goddess

Meli had mentioned once before on her tumblr (shes the one who draws and codes the items) that she is aware the team could have run into copyright implementing pokemon items, and she had stated she's lucky she DIDNT get copyrighted for it. However, she just wants to play it safe.
    If I was her, I'd want to play it safe as well, considering the game has come this far. One copyright by the wrong company, could shut down the whole site.

5. Vanillaratxx
    Howling

Vanillaratxx Sage Mouse

It may seem odd, but a coffee cup mouth item. I'd keep it on my mouse forever.

Mephilia, Alyyyyyyy and Broncosfan like this.
  6. Broncosfan
    Muffins

Broncosfan Sage Mouse

Wouldn't she be able to write a letter to these companies asking if it would be ok to use these items? Seems like it would work...
    Unless of course that's a horrible idea and I'm full of crap. :/

Pinkemena likes this.
  7. Cutezoe
    Clever

Cutezoe Professional Mouse

Luigi:I Want A Me Hat!
    Me:Hush Luigi aicon_faerieland.gif GO FAERIELAND i think we shold have a faerieland shirt

8. Pinkemena
    No Mood

Pinkemena Mouse Goddess

You could mention this to them. It just seems like alot of work for them, and I don't see why they CAN'T try, but, knowing transformice...

Broncosfan likes this.
  9. Broncosfan
    Muffins

Broncosfan Sage Mouse

Do you have a link I could have in order to suggest this to Meli?

10. Pinkemena
    No Mood

Pinkemena Mouse Goddess

Meli is most active (contact wise) here: http://meli-blog.tumblr.com/
    Since Zou answers most of the emails sent to atelier.
    However her ask box is off to anons, so you'd have to make a tumblr account in order to shoot her an ask.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  11. Broncosfan
    Muffins

Broncosfan Sage Mouse

Contacted Meli. Lets see what happens!

Pinkemena likes this.
  12. Mephilia
    Tea Party

Mephilia Master of Cheese

I'm sure copyright would come into play with this (though obviously they have MLP items in the shop, as well as DBZ, Sonic, etc) but I've always wanted to see ATLA/LOK items, as TFM reminds me of ATLA for some reason haha (Shaman = Avatar!)

I think some cool things could be:
    • Toph's Hair as a hair accessory
    • [​IMG]
    • Sokka's boomerang as a mouth item
    • [​IMG]
    • Zuko's scar for an eye accessory
    • [​IMG]
    • Aang's arrow as a head accessory or maybe even the whole tattoo as a fur
    • [​IMG]
    • The Kyoshi fans as mouth accessories
    • [​IMG]
    • The Kyoshi headwear as a head accessory
    • [​IMG]
    • A Flying Bison fur
    • A Flying Lemur fur
    • [​IMG]
      [*][​IMG]
    • Monk Gyatso's necklace as a neck accessory
    • [​IMG]
    • Aang's necklace as a neck accessory
    • [​IMG]
    • Katara's Betrothal necklace as a neck accessory
    • [​IMG]

Nennai likes this.
  13. Pinkemena
    No Mood

Pinkemena Mouse Goddess

These are amazingly cute ideas but as you said the copyright would come into play especially for a huge company like nickelodeon ://
    I really wish they could somehow snag in some hello kitty items for me.

14. Micehateme
    Time Traveling

Micehateme Prodigy Mouse

I made a little sketch for you guys. I kinda rushed it, though. Anyways, you could color it like a TARDIS, but don't make it look exactly alike. Just follow welovefine's example. I would love an earring somewhere along these lines.
    Sketch232152537.png

15. Jjaakkee
    Musical

Jjaakkee Sage Mouse

Meli's twitter is quite active as well. You could tweet out to her if you wanted to.

16. Artakha
    Retro

Artakha L'amoureuse | Blue Skies

we need a squid hat. We have a fish, a shark, and an octopus. Why can i not become a squid mouse.

Pinkemena and Micehateme like this.
  17. Froggyouo
    Kawaii

Froggyouo Tokyo's Ghoul

Nice idea. Also some squid ear flaps would be darn good, even though that'd be slightlyyyy copying splatoon's character design, but it'd be pretty rad if you ask me!!

Specialkness and Micehateme like this.
  18. Micehateme
    Time Traveling

Micehateme Prodigy Mouse

OOH! A Pi earring! I would definitely buy that!

19. Artakha
    Retro

Artakha L'amoureuse | Blue Skies

simple you lean more towards the real design rather than the simple cartoony design of splatoon.

20. Specialkness
    Mooooody

Specialkness Prodigy Mouse

I see we have a few sailor hats, like the captain and so on. But how about one of those solid white hats with a point in the middle? It may seem to copy Gilligain Popeye's ideal hat, but it would look cool to have one of those.

http://s868.photobucket.com/user/brutto46/media/assa-accessori/popeye.jpg.html

Maybe there could be an option for the shop, as a new category called "Messy Fur".
    Meaning, on what is discovered, there could be cheese markings on our mouse. [The face, paws, belly, etc]
    This can also revolve around chocolate, milk,, dirt, etc. Could be something that might be added. But I'm only buzzing with ideas. ^^ it COULD be something, you'd never know.

Pinkemena likes this.