1. If you haven't already, don't forget to check out our ongoing Fashion Contest here! Submissions close August 25th!
  2. Cheeseformice's Staff is moving sites. Please read this.

Suggestion Post Your shop ideas here

Discussion in 'Transformice Bugs & Suggestions' started by Jjaakkee, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Micehateme
    Time Traveling

Micehateme Prodigy Mouse

Disco ball earrings!!! That would be an awesome item. :3 And don't forget the matching disco ball tail accessory! And a disco ball shaman item... And maybe a mouth item, too (probably not but maybe)?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Alyyyyyyy likes this.
  2. Suzziii
    Shaman

Suzziii Prodigy Mouse

WE
    NEED.
    PRETZEL-SHAMAN-BOARDS. ASAP.

I will buy fraises for this shet.

3. Micehateme
    Time Traveling

Micehateme Prodigy Mouse

4. Killercrap
    Clever

Killercrap Professional Mouse

You know the bombs that show up often in vanilla and normal mode well... There should be a shaman item that makes them *Wait for it* BANANAS they should be peels now these odds are unlikely but it would very comical if added to the game tbh it would make one oF people buy frasies :) just an idea though :p [​IMG]

Xtalilix and Micehateme like this.
  5. Wangan
    Sunshine

Wangan King CN Helper

We need Splatoon costumes! I would love to have a hairstyle of an Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl!

Artakha and Lalajb like this.
  6. Wonderdashh
    Betrayed

Wonderdashh Mouse Goddess

Dylan O'Brien fur

7. Artakha
    Retro

Artakha L'amoureuse | Blue Skies

as cool as that would be, it wouldn't happen. meli said that there would be no more items based on other video game properties. Doesn't explain the fact that there's a Tails fur right now but...

8. Flamilicious
    Saucy

Flamilicious Prodigy Mouse

i would love new realistic plain furs (like the ones that first came out) and maybe more hair

9. Ihsanll
    Cuddly

Ihsanll Mouse Goddess

how about a Phone XD at the moust mouth XD

10. Wonderdashh
    Betrayed

or maybe a Dylan O'Brien fur

11. Artakha
    Retro

Artakha L'amoureuse | Blue Skies

i don't think a full fur of dylan o'brien would work. Perhaps some hair style but not a full on fur.

12. Frogz
    Exterminate

Frogz EN Sentinel

pizza for a mouth piece..

13. Cutezoe
    Clever

Cutezoe Professional Mouse

I THINK Some Noodles For The Mouth Is Good
    Sure!

14. Specialkness
    Mooooody

Specialkness Prodigy Mouse

I would expect a greater flaw to have this new fur to be separate and have it's own category. Reasons:

I would also like to point out a mouth item that an represent what some people can do and some people that can't. Bubblegum is a popular thing these days and there's many flavors, colors and brands....so I had an idea that could have another mouth item for the game.
    I can't believe this was a thing, but something that our mouse has it this shape and stays in that form. OR it could pop with the surround motion of a pop (like the spark from an Spirit makes as a shaman item) and then the mouse chews it again and makes another bubble.
    But of course this doesn't make a bubble appear in the room, that's just weird as it's not a consumable but a mouth item.
    [​IMG]

It should, in my opinion, be one color and not customizable either. The common bubblegum flavor/color is pink, usually light or dark pink.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  15. Jjaakkee
    Musical

Jjaakkee Sage Mouse

I am concerned about the lack of "Hairstyles" because that section was introduced with few options, but didn't see much progression on it afterwards. Many of the head items would count as hair already, so with the lack of content in the hairstyles section, it makes it seem pointless. Besides more layering of course.

16. Xieatyewx
    Spaced

Xieatyewx Master of Cheese

you kno for the halloween event when we had wands
    they should make that in the shop
    that would be amazing

Micehateme likes this.
  17. Wonderdashh
    Betrayed

Justin Bieber shirt

I agree

18. Micehateme
    Time Traveling

Micehateme Prodigy Mouse

Eyelashes like the ones we have, but instead of just having the 2 eyelashes stick out it's more like one solid thing. I don't know if I explained this good enough.

19. Pacelt
    Romantic

Pacelt Cheese Enthusiast

Well, I have a dream about: blue color, colorful glasses, pink & white dress, insect (like a fly) - earring and big white angel wings :mlove:

Micehateme likes this.
  20. Specialkness
    Mooooody

Specialkness Prodigy Mouse

Please make this happen. Robin Hood's hat needs to be in the head item!
    [​IMG]

Thepenska and Pacelt like this.