1. If you haven't already, don't forget to check out our ongoing Fashion Contest here! Submissions close August 25th!
  2. Cheeseformice's Staff is moving sites. Please read this.

Suggestion Randomly generated outfits

Discussion in 'Transformice Bugs & Suggestions' started by Thepenska, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Thepenska
    Breezy

Thepenska Professional Mouse

I just had this idea and i didn't bother scrolling through all the threads for if there's some threads like mine now.

My suggestion is simply having an option that would randomly choose items and furs for your mouse when clicking a button in the shop.
    Also, a button that would choose a new outfit every round would be super cool and just the right change i would need in my gameplay.

>:3 I think that's a cool suggestion but argh, we'll see + i totally know it'd take time to implement. PLX

thanks for your time! :love:

Ok i'm gunna notify i'll be checking this thread almost every day so feel free to comment..

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  2. Mishiyoshi
    Derpy

Mishiyoshi Mouse Goddess

Not a bad idea.
    /support I guess.
    -Totally wasn't told to write this-

Thepenska likes this.
  3. Thepenska
    Breezy

NO HOPE
    do

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  4. Catsloveraj
    Bored

Catsloveraj Prodigy Mouse

/support

Could be useful for people who Can't make an outfit I guess

5. Wolfclawgem
    Depressed

Wolfclawgem Sage Mouse

I would love that!
    What about choosing colors If there is customization on the Items the RNG chooses?
    That could work.

6. Thepenska
    Breezy

Oh my god!!! Finally some replies I must cry or something now

@Wolfclawgem that would be even cooler! I'm sure they could implement that too if only they wanted hrm
    @Catsloveraj sorry for the late reply if you were waiting for one heh, you are right and also for people who are tired of making them, this game really needs some fresh implements.

Wolfclawgem likes this.