Reset the password via Transformice

Discussion in 'English' started by Whereisbryan, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whereisbryan

Whereisbryan Noobie Mouse

Hi!

I have a problem... A few weeks ago, I registered on this forum (with my principal account, this one is just a clone).
    Today I wanted to login me to the forum, but... I've forgotten my password. Unfortunately, I can't reset it, because I didn't put my email address.

So it would be great that we could reset the password via the game. Like during the registration, we would whisper something to the bot (to prove our identity), and then it would answer us a new random password. Then, we would just have to connect on the forum and change it!

Thank you!

PS: by the way, would it be possible to change the password manually? If yes, to who must I speak?
    Whitehuntres likes this.
  2. Loserbait
    Pokemaster

Loserbait Sage Mouse

I like this idea. I think it should be relatively easy to implement.

If you want to reset your password, message me with the username.
  3. Rawrklol
    In-Love

Rawrklol Cheese Enthusiast

My username is Rawrklol now please get my password back
    T_T
  4. Smartmousey
    No Mood

Smartmousey Mouse Goddess

your on your account how did you forget password if your on it? unless you logged on then forgot the password?
  5. Rawrklol
    In-Love

Rawrklol Cheese Enthusiast

I changed my password via email and then now i cant remember what i changed it to :/
    :sick:
  6. Simpleasthat
    Lemunaed

Simpleasthat Retired Staff | Mouse Goddess

First off, you should get this. /facepalm

[​IMG]
    2) Next, a manager can manually change your password but only if you already knew it.
    3) LB.
    4) I think this is a plausible idea.
  7. *Cuppycakes
    Depressed

*Cuppycakes Noobie Mouse

My username is: Cuppycakes
    I got hacked by Ikbenemre she changed my password on my account. Can you help me as soon an possibe? Please? ): I was just about to buy the rainbow hair in the shop... ._. Thanks. ~Emme. (Cuppycakes)
  8. Thelilmouse
    No Mood

Thelilmouse Cheese Fueled Acrobatic Mouse

I just don't know why these idiots don't add an "I forgot my password" option, and an requirement to put your email for registering. Is it THAT hard.
  9. *Jabari
    Angry

*Jabari Noobie Mouse

My name is jabari313 now please get my password back.
  10. Katburger
    Exterminate

Katburger EN ModSent TFM Moderator

If your account is stolen, then someone would easily be able to steal your forum account also, by resetting your password for the forums. Then it would be a lot harder to prove the account is yours, or to message a supermod to get back your account.
  11. Benjyrob
    Aggressive

Benjyrob Prodigy Mouse

Is it possible I could help by making a thread and asking an Admin to monitor it. And the thread could be for asking password help?
  12. Katburger
    Exterminate

Katburger EN ModSent TFM Moderator

People can whisper a supermod / manager (not admin :p) in game, or send them a message on the forums if they have password troubles. No need to create a thread, since the supermod would have to talk to them privately anyway!
  13. Smoof
    Pokemaster

Smoof Retired Staff

lol i forgot my password once when i was using a different computer, and i didnt have an email regestered at the time either so i went on tfm and found pom who passed on the message to loser and sorted my problems ^-^
    Just make sure everyone that you register an email address if your as forgetful as me :O
  14. Barackattack

Barackattack Noobie Mouse

15. Djgal
    Lemunaed

Djgal The Creative One

I believe not
  16. Talibanrocks
    Wishful

Talibanrocks Cheese Enthusiast

my account got hacked few years ago you know... before you know it when i told a admin mod he never believe me than banned me for trying to hack someone else account :mad:

P.S Take no notice of my Name rofl
    Long story really :sick:
  17. Aguskyoko
    Tired

Aguskyoko Agus la Anguila | Translator

This thread is about CFM, not TFM accounts and recovering TFM passwords.
    Besides, sharing your bad experience doesn't seem to be good at least in this thread.
    Djgal likes this.
  18. Shinymew
    No Mood

Shinymew Mouse Goddess

Hi...I have a problem in Transformice.

My true account is Mimolio and i miss my password. Someone hack my account and change it. :(

Please help me...
  19. Aguskyoko
    Tired

Aguskyoko Agus la Anguila | Translator

You have to talk to a Manager/Super-Mod, from the game. Here we can't handle Transformice's problems, since we have no in-game powers.
    Try sending a PM to a Super-Mod in the official forums.
  20. Sirpedro
    Playful

Sirpedro Translator

THIS IS ABOUT CFM ACCOUNTS NOT TFM ACCOUNTS
    I think this is a great idea, not that I will loose my password, but for thoose who will.
    Thumb up +1

For Tfm users forgetting their password:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.