The Helpers!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Sabusha, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackassvader
    Trollish

Jackassvader Cheese Enthusiast

1.Age:12
    2. 2 years in transformice
    3.Why do you want to become a Helper: İ want help the mices on transformice.
    4.Anything else you have to say?: no :D
  2. Ayvuh
    Kawaii

Ayvuh Cutest Retired Staff ♥

Also, please note it says you have to 15 or older.
  3. Anonymouslul
    Sad

Anonymouslul Banned

The game hasn't been out for 2 years. You're clearly lying, and the helpers don't want people who lie to get the position.
    Ayvuh:
    Ayvuh likes this.
  4. Leace
    Curious

Leace Cheese Enthusiast

Name of helper: Nordichelper
    Age irl: 15
    How long ive played: 7 months
    Why i want to be a helper: I want to be a helper to help peeps so need too know how to play transformice and stuffs ^^:)
  5. Ayvuh
    Kawaii

Yes, but 12 years old is TOO young. We mean exceptions by people who are turning 15 within a few months. ._. Or are extremely mature and knowledgeable, which is rare.
  6. Goldingirl
    Amazed

Goldingirl Professional Mouse

Name: Katherine/Goldingirl
    How long have you been on Transformice: A year or so.Why do you want to become a Helper: Becoming a helper seems fun as I have some knowledge of Transformice. Being a helper for mods is nice because almost all the mods are 18+ and usually have jobs and don't have time for TFM.. I'd love to help to them.
    Anything else you have to say?: I'm free every day. 3 CMT to 5 CMT.
  7. Anonymouslul
    Sad

Anonymouslul Banned

Honestly, I believe that under age people (13 and up) should be a helper IF they prove that they have as good maturity as a 15 year old would. That way, we don't have little 12-year-old kids trolling and abusing the help system. Personally, I believe underage helpers are ones the team should keep a close eye on more often, and possibly more stricter punishments. They should exhibit understanding of the game's concept, the concept of Helpers, and answer people's questions, no matter how dumb or how trollish it seems.

Article I era language translation:
    Helpers mustn't respond with a falsehood. Helpers must possess a conception of Gameplay and Helpers. No Mouse shall be a Helper who shall not have attained to the Age of fifteen Years, and who shall not, when accepted, be a Troll.
    Kiytt likes this.
  8. Genepool
    Cynical

Genepool Noobie Mouse

People, I just thought that I should point out that a little more effort should be put into these "applications." Saying "I want to help because I like helping people" is sort of out there already. Take some time to wow Mink- it might help. ;)
    Bmarie likes this.
  9. Thelilmouse
    No Mood

Thelilmouse Cheese Fueled Acrobatic Mouse

1. Name: -
    2. Age: 13
    3. How long have you been on Transformice: since the day it was out in kong, 31-th july I reckon
    4. Why do you want to become a Helper: I do not have anything other to do. I am practically free on the weekdays because I do not touch my homework which I get from school and I have lots of free-time
    5. Anything else you have to say?: No
  10. Ayvuh
    Kawaii

This is coming from the person who was harassing me on my helper account. And don't you pretend you weren't.
    I completely understand what you're saying, I even pretty much summarized it in my above post.
    Yes, I'm Gingerhelper.
  11. Anonymouslul
    Sad

Anonymouslul Banned

Exactly. A huge motif when people apply for stuff.
    lol (open)
    I apparently know an estimated 42,040 words. I'm an 8th grader and took the college word test at Word Dynamo.

Omg I'm sorry Ayvuh D: Forgive me?
  12. Keithhh
    Approved

Keithhh Mouse Goddess

Surprise surprise, never would have guessed that one. ^^
    Ayvuh likes this.
  13. Anonymouslul
    Sad

Anonymouslul Banned

My face when Bluehelper never gets on. So we have 1 more game piece from McDonald's to get before we win a Nissan Leaf. hurr
  14. Keithhh
    Approved

Keithhh Mouse Goddess

Your face when How is Bluehelper, who I'm sure you know created the entire "helper" idea and convinced Sourdough to have it supported by Cfmbot.
    Yeah, he total doesn't pull his own weight and deserves to be removed.
  15. Anonymouslul
    Sad

Anonymouslul Banned

I know How is Bluehelper. How does deserve some credit for coming up with the idea. Right now, his internet's out so it's gonna be a while if people are messaging him before they get a response.
  16. Gingerhelper
    Angelic

Gingerhelper Cheese Enthusiast

How was actually on about half an hour ago..but only for a few minutes.
    ;;
  17. Anonymouslul
    Sad

Anonymouslul Banned

Crap, missed him D: Well good night everyone.
    What is this I don't even (open)
    On my brother's LG.. 900G? Something like that. And the layout's crap.
  18. Leace
    Curious

Leace Cheese Enthusiast

Gosh, This talk does me worried.
    Any answers ? ..
    Im waiting. ^^ :angelic:

Gosh no one is online on cfm ?
    Thats -.-'':eek:
  19. Homegood
    Pooptoast

Homegood Translator

1. As Ayvuh pointed out, you need to be 15 years old.
    2. Transformice doesn't even exist 2 years, so that's quite an accomplishment.
    3. mice*
    If you decide to lie about your time spent in tfm, why don't you lie about your age as well? Look like you didn't read the requirements for helpers, try doing so before deciding to volunteer.
  20. Pompomball
    Companioned

Pompomball ex cfm hedgie admin ♥

be patient, minkee has lots of applications to go through ._.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.