1. If you haven't already, don't forget to check out our ongoing Fashion Contest here! Submissions close August 25th!
  2. Cheeseformice's Staff is moving sites. Please read this.

Transformice Bugs List [Read here before making a topic~]

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Haruhitastic, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Senseikensei
    Devilish

Senseikensei Professional Mouse

how long does it take a reported bug to make the list of things to be fixed?

2. Nennai
    Speedy

Nennai Mouse Goddess

Whenever Haru has a moment and the bug is a definite bug (which hasn't been fixed by the time Haru goes to add it.)

3. Suzziii
    Shaman

Suzziii Prodigy Mouse

Why can I server hop? I change rooms and I automatically switch to another server, but I can't read the chat of that server.

4. Tyyphoon
    Summer

Tyyphoon EN & PH Helper | Photogenic! TFM Moderator

What do you mean by this? Where were you before and which server did you "hop" to?

5. Suzziii
    Shaman

Suzziii Prodigy Mouse

6. Lovaolle
    Cuddly

Lovaolle Noobie Mouse

I think this is the place to but it, but on the Transformice forums it won't let me click anything at all, but I can scroll?? Anyone else having this problem too, or is it just me lol

7. Toludud
    Badass

Toludud Prodigy Mouse

One time when I entered the hole first instead of getting 16 points I died instead. Only has ever happened once to me however I think it should be brought to attention.

8. Emmiki
    Cute

Emmiki Master of Cheese

Unable to play movies in tribe house: If you enter your tribe house while someone is playing a Youtube movie the map won't show the current movie playing nor will it allow you to play any other videos. Can be fixed my resetting the round. (/np)

Help me please! I'm not able to play movies in the tribe house. I tried /np, restarting the computer, restarting TFM, and more. I don't know why it won't work! Please help.. I'm so frustrated..

9. Bakatora
    Dead

Bakatora Sage Mouse

This happens to me at times as well but it's some videos do work.
    The actual tfm page transformice.com actually plays more videos than tig's standalone or steam one.
    You could try /module stop. That resets everything.

Emmiki likes this.
  10. Emmiki
    Cute

Emmiki Master of Cheese

Thank you, I will try this!