यो एक बकवास वाक्यांश छ। कृपया यसलाई बेवास्ता गर्न
Verified User
Awards
  • Little Mouse
  • Happy New Year 2020
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Halloween 2019
In my case, some ppl in my new school told me about a mouse game, that you should go to cheese and go back to hold. I thought it was a single player puzzle game, and after a while I thought it has something to do with transformers. So one day I was trying to play club penguin, but it didn't work. So I remembered the mouse game and I thought about give it a try. And here I am 8 years later :cfm_curiousmouse:

Mayura
ฅ^. ̫ .^ฅ
Awards
  • Thanksgiving 2019
When I was like 12 or 13 I had a friend that was 17 and one day she invited me to play with her and her friends, she said "there's this really cute mice game we're playing, why don't you join us" and I ended up really liking it! Although a short time after she and her friends abandoned Transformice and I met other friends through this game. We used to play for hours. I also met one of them in real life. Sadly I lost contact with all of them.

Swissginger
Swiss :P
CDT Team
Awards
  • Christmas 2019
  • Community Development Team Member
  • Thanksgiving 2019
found it through a friend I met on the ever popular animal jam (7 years ago don't come at me)

Danielle

Neko Dani
Verified User
CDT Team
Awards
  • Happy New Year 2020
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Halloween 2019
back in 2011, i would watch a couple of my friends play tfm on join.me while they were drawing, but i couldn't catch the name of the game because they would switch back and forth so quickly
in early 2012, one of my friends actually stayed on the tab, and i was able to get on the website and make an account.
and now here i am, nearly 8 years later.

Fawxy
CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
Awards
  • Little Mouse
  • Easter 2020
  • Happy New Year 2020
  • Christmas 2019
  • Rakashrug
Honestly can't remember, I think I used to play games on Kongregate and somehow came across Transformice. I think thats where my journey first started

Spart
ΑΩ
Verified User
CFM MiniMod
Awards
  • Little Mouse
  • Happy New Year 2020
  • Christmas 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Halloween 2019
l was a mod on a hack site in 2010 and required to test different “hacks.” TFM was one of them and I fell in love with the gameplay mechanics without using cheats.

Confusedone
«Agile Mouse»
Awards
  • Happy New Year 2020
Was wondering around playing games in Kongregate till i saw tfm, then after mentions from other people eventually play on the site itself.
had a long break from playing but now i might just return for all those fun times

squeekleen
«Forum Looter»
Verified User
Awards
  • Little Mouse
i actually don't quite remember; i know that i first found out about it from seeing a friend's tfm art a few months before i joined the game, i probably decided to check it out because of that