|Self portrait of Melibellule.|
Not really a mouse in real life.
Mélanie Christin, more commonly known online as Melibellule or Meli, is the co-creator and lead designer of Transformice. She co-founded Atelier 801 with Tigrounette where they share the co-CEO position. Despite her work, she chose to remain mostly anonymous for the early life of Transformice.
Melibellule has created all the artwork for the game, including (but not limited to) mouse and shaman, all the shop items, mouse animations, shaman items, and artwork on the intro screen and webpage. All her works are done in vector, due to working in Flash. She draws the art with a Wacom Intuos 4M, or Wacom Bamboo 1, depending on her location.
She also is co-game designer of the game, and designs the rules along with Tigrounette.
- She has a cat and loves goat cheese.
- She seems to reply to English-speaking individuals when an e-mail is sent to the game's e-mail address. The Name section of the e-mail's header reads "Souris Grise", or "Gray Mouse".
- The name "Melibellule" comes from the nickname of Mélanie (Meli), and the word dragonfly in french (Libellule)
- Melibellule's title, Fromadmin, is a portmanteau of the French word for cheese, 'Fromage', and admin.
- Melibellule dislikes being shaman, and often says some form of "Oh God" before her turn.
- Melibellule has the ability to draw shapes in the game.
- She lives in Roubaix, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, in France, near the Belgian border.
- She previously worked for Ankama on a project called DOFUS
- Likes to fix her car.
- Has a small keep-the-boxes mania which annoys Tigrounette.