ΑΩ
CFM MiniMod
  • Nitro Booster
  • Halloween 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Christmas 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020
I like this option, but I was actually thinking about syncing your forum profile picture with your profile picture on the CFM website, but i'm totally open to what the community thinks! :)
Honestly, I would prefer your idea as opposed to Ork's. It seems more organized to me. It would also be easier to detect someone abusing it

Ork
NOOB
Verified User
CFM MiniMod
A801 Sentinel
Funcorp
I like this option, but I was actually thinking about syncing your forum profile picture with your profile picture on the CFM website, but i'm totally open to what the community thinks! :)
Yeah, sure, that's way better than my idea.
In regarding to this, it would be great if the users could change the avatar in the website and it makes your forum's avatar change as well.

Здравствуй

यो एक बकवास वाक्यांश छ। कृपया यसलाई बेवास्ता गर्न
Verified User
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020
I like the "default" images, they are cute

Danielle

Neko Dani
Verified User
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Community Development Team Member
  • Happy New Year 2020
i actually like this better.
not only would it be more organised like what spart stated above, but i feel like it'd be a lot easier to detect if someone's pfp is breaking the rules that way. if pfp's don't sync, then there's a better chance for someone to, say, upload a nsfw image as their pfp for the api/leaderboard. if pfp's are synced, there's an easier way to find inappropriate pfp's and deal with them.

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
Moving this to denied, due to the sole purpose that i'll be implementing your forum account associated with CFM website :)