Bring back TFM quotes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Grimrice
Drifter ~
There was this one section I loved reading and it always got updated daily, don't know how it would work here, however I suggest we bring back Transformice Quotes, where users were able to paste conversations they had in the game that they thought was of momento value for example funny conversations; ofcourse inappropriate conversations may need to be moderated.

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
I actually had someone provide me a remake of the tfm quotes section. Going to look into the files more and hopefully integrate it with the forums so users are required to be logged in in order to post

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
Oh brilliant.
I just want to overlook the coking before it goes live. Dont want any security issues what so ever throughout the entire site both forums, cfm website, and potentically the quotes section =]

Grimrice
Drifter ~
I just want to overlook the coking before it goes live. Dont want any security issues what so ever throughout the entire site both forums, cfm website, and potentically the quotes section =]
Yeah definitely, take your time lol.

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
Oh how much I miss berry! Red Chef hat & the Beard. #neverforget

On the side note, moving this over to pending.

Danielle

Neko Dani
Verified User
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Community Development Team Member
  • Happy New Year 2020
does this mean we'd probably have a place for iconic barry's quotes again?

anyways, i support this! i always liked going through the quotes section of cfm and seeing all the funny conversations people had!

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
does this mean we'd probably have a place for iconic barry's quotes again?

anyways, i support this! i always liked going through the quotes section of cfm and seeing all the funny conversations people had!
It'll be a fresh clean slate of quotes. Everyones quotes will have to be added again. Moved this into pending though because this will be a priority to get added.

Danielle

Neko Dani
Verified User
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Community Development Team Member
  • Happy New Year 2020
It'll be a fresh clean slate of quotes. Everyones quotes will have to be added again. Moved this into pending though because this will be a priority to get added.
that's completely understandable! i didn't expect to see all the old quotes again. quite frankly, i'm pretty glad it's gonna be a clean slate.