Can't log into the leaderboard section of the website??

I wanted to try out doing quotes again but I can't log in, I can only log into the forum part of the website. Once I've logged in, trying to go to the login-handler page just brings me to account preferences in the forum.

Здравствуй

यो एक बकवास वाक्यांश छ। कृपया यसलाई बेवास्ता गर्न
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
They use different accounts. You need to create a new one in the leaderboard site

Fawxy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CFM Admin
I already have one, but for some reason I literally can't even get an option for the log-in page for the leaderboard. It just re-directs me to the forum's registration.
I'm perm removed the other login from before. Everything is now done with the forums login/register.

I'm perm removed the other login from before. Everything is now done with the forums login/register.
Ohhhh okay this makes sense now, I just checked quotes page and it does allow me to type something in there.
You may want to give a better indication that the leaderboard section does know that you're logged in through forum though, because the site just keeps a "Log In / Register" button in the navigation banner, regardless of your login status, and some users (such as myself) may find that a bit confusing.

Fawxy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CFM Admin
Ohhhh okay this makes sense now, I just checked quotes page and it does allow me to type something in there.
You may want to give a better indication that the leaderboard section does know that you're logged in through forum though, because the site just keeps a "Log In / Register" button in the navigation banner, regardless of your login status, and some users (such as myself) may find that a bit confusing.
I'll get that fixed.