[Christmas 2019] Minirank Designing Contest!

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Community Development Team Member
xmas2019mrdc.png
Well, Miniranks were recently introduced, which are rare awards you can get from participating in certain events!
In this tiny contest, you can make your own Minirank with hopes that others can earn it through this event!
Better yet, you can earn it yourself if it wins!
Doesn't that peak your interest? Let's explain a few rules before we go any further.

• Your Minirank must be 32 x 32 pixels big,​
  • Must have a readable '19 on the bottom right corner.​
  • Use your own ideas and creativity!​
    • Copying or stealing someone else's work will not get you anywhere.
  • Keep your Miniranks Christmas themed, this is a Christmas contest, after all!

Minirank Example:

Now, you're probably wondering how the event itself will work. Here is a quick rundown:

• Everyone may submit their creations by commenting on this thread.
  • All submissions must be in by December 13th, 2019.
  • A poll will be held on December 15th, 2019 to determine the winner.
  • Everyone who participates (Submits their own minirank) will get the winning Minkrank.

The prizes are the following, and will be provided by our Admin Fawxy. . . (there need to be 10+ participants in order for $ giveaways to happen)
1st place: $15 Paypal (or fraises)
2nd place: $10 Paypal (or fraises)
3rd place: $5 Paypal (or fraises)
As stated above, everyone will get the winning Minirank as a part of their participation.

Good luck to everyone participating, and may the best Minirank win!

Last edited by a moderator:

Barberserk

«Agile Mouse»
  • Thanksgiving 2019
I am not sure I understand the 19 at the corner, or much else about the contest, heh. I guess I'll wait until someone posts an example, then maybe I can design something also.

Grimrice

Drifter ~
I am not sure I understand the 19 at the corner, or much else about the contest, heh. I guess I'll wait until someone posts an example, then maybe I can design something also.
He means the 19 in the corner must be added because it would have been a rank for the year 2019 if that makes sense.

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
oh, my apologies! i should've added an example to the op!

here's an example-- this is christmas 2018. i'll add it to the main post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Barberserk

«Agile Mouse»
  • Thanksgiving 2019
I made something simple: 414 I was not sure if you wanted me to use the font in your example, for consistency, to match the Halloween badge, so I used one I liked. But I can always change it, no big deal. Anyway, it's a santa's hat. :) Can we submit more than one idea?

Fawxy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CFM Admin
I made something simple: View attachment 414 I was not sure if you wanted me to use the font in your example, for consistency, to match the Halloween badge, so I used one I liked. But I can always change it, no big deal. Anyway, it's a santa's hat. :) Can we submit more than one idea?
One submission per user please =]

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
due to the fact money won't be given out if there's not 10+ participants, i've decided I will draw the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
if you're interested in what my art looks like, feel free to check out my deviantart.

i'm thinking of doing a full-body+ forum icon for 1st, full-body with simple shading for 2nd, and a full-body with no shading for 3rd.