Happy Holidays - 11-25-19

Fawxy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CFM Admin
Hello Little Mice!

I'd like to give a little update on whats going on around here!

Firstly, as most of you know, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. That time of year where everyone is suppose to be thankful for what they have in their life. The time to cherish moments with family gatherings and eat lots of food, and collaborate with one another. I'd like to give a BIG thank you to YOU
the CFM community for helping bring back the nostalgia that we all once loved. Without you guys, we wouldn't be able to be where we're at today. You've guys have given great feedback & suggestions for both the forums & website, and you may or may not think i've read each one, but I have! I'm doing best diligence to bring back each feature that old CFM used to support. It's just time plays a factor in everything, so bare with me😘.

So what's new around here?

So, as most of you are aware, you've guys have seen lots of different changes, implementations, additions & removal of things. As I mentioned before, i've been looking at your guys feedback constantly, and doing my best with the time I have to get around to things. Lets get together a list of whats been added;

- Moods have been added. (90% of you know this. If you don't know how to set a mood on your profile, click your profile, and it's in the drop-down.)

- I've added a new 'holiday' spirit to the forums, as most of you see, there's little Christmas icons in the corners of the forum categories

- Awards have now been implemented into the forums. We hosted a poll about a week or two ago, and you guys supported this neat feature for the forums. Soon i'll be putting together an entire list of each forum award, how to obtain it, and what it means. Take note that with this new addition to the forums, we're able to host a lot more community events, with more obtainable awards, thanks to our awesome CDT team. Community events will be held over in the Community Events forum category.

- Next, lots of you have been requesting the quotes section to come back. Well you're dream has came true (somewhat ^^). This will remain under BETA for now, until further notice. I'd like to give a BIG thank you to @Tactcat for helping with this. Soon i'll be implementing to where you'll be required to be logged in, in order to post any quotes. This will help target people who like to spam nonsense... ^-^ Be sure to head over to https://cheese.formice.com/quotes

- Lots of you also were requesting for the skill tree to come back. I'm happily to announce that it's finally returned! Head over to https://cheese.formice.com/skill-tree and check it out!

- Lastly to finish this off, I've introduced a new way on how forum posts are displayed. I think it's quite more unique, than most forums in my opinion. Posts will now be displayed horizontal instead of vertical. With that being said, I hope to introduce soon a feature where you can use images that'll display as your username on the forums. I'll go into more detail on that later.

- Most of you guys have been wondering where maps have been. We've contacted meli, and tig as added all the maps inside their API server, so @Tocutoeltuco is working on getting that re-implemented. Please bare with us on that. It's coming soon!
As always, I would like to wish everyone a happy early Thanksgiving, spend lots of time with family, eat lots of food, and maybe go Black Friday shopping this friday! Thank you everyone for supporting us day in & day out, all of you have my love💝

Happy Holidays!💓🦃🎁

Last edited:

Здравствуй

यो एक बकवास वाक्यांश छ। कृपया यसलाई बेवास्ता गर्न
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
I still see posts on vertical 🤔

Здравствуй

यो एक बकवास वाक्यांश छ। कृपया यसलाई बेवास्ता गर्न
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019