☾.Stop calling me your bunny.☽
Verified User
Awards
Dunno it was 2013 I guess. I was just bored and I saw an ad somewhere

cinderice
«Little Mouse»
Awards
  • Little Mouse
Someone i used to be friends with on deviantart drew a lot of tfm fanart and wanted me to play with her. Here i am 5 years later, which i know isn't that long compared to most people.

superpup
«Little Mouse»
Awards
  • Little Mouse
In my case, some ppl in my new school told me about a mouse game, that you should go to cheese and go back to hold. I thought it was a single player puzzle game, and after a while I thought it has something to do with transformers. So one day I was trying to play club penguin, but it didn't work. So I remembered the mouse game and I thought about give it a try. And here I am 8 years later :cfm_curiousmouse:

Around the middle of 2010 I was looking up online games to play and somehow came across TFM. Played on a guest account for half the year until I decided to make an account a few days into 2011.
I've watched this game grow! I think i first joined when was about 13? Im now 22 :mouse_cry:

I don't play as often as I use to but its nice to come back and see how they're doing.

kitx
«Little Mouse»
Awards
  • Little Mouse
I met transformice in 2010, at a cafe, and chatted for hours. Now we talk occasionally. How time flies.

Tubzu
«Little Mouse»
Awards
  • Little Mouse
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Thanksgiving 2019
Back in 2011 I was playing Runescape, one of my friends on the game recommended I try out this game called "Transformice" with them. Once we finished pk-ing I decided to try out the game, but didn't fully start playing the game properly until later on in the year. c: