Introduce yourself

Ori#6575

Photographer
  • Thanksgiving 2019
Example:
Name: Ori
Transformice account: Ori#6575
How old: soon 17 years old
Hobbies: Taking photographs, volunteering and eating.
Most loved subject: English

And add/remove whatever you want 🤷‍♂️

Mayura

ฅ^. ̫ .^ฅ
  • Thanksgiving 2019
Hey, my name is Florentina but I go by Mayura too.
I'm 20 years old from Romania and I like video games and drawing! I absolutely LOVE Pokemon & Sonic The Hedgehog franchises. ☺

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Community Development Team Member
welcome to CFM, mayura! i hope you like it here!
i adore the pokemon franchise as well! my current goal is to get every pokemon that ever existed, including their shinies!

Mayura

ฅ^. ̫ .^ฅ
  • Thanksgiving 2019
welcome to CFM, mayura! i hope you like it here!
i adore the pokemon franchise as well! my current goal is to get every pokemon that ever existed, including their shinies!
Thanks! Hoping the community will keep on growing
Well good luck with that! I'm way too lazy to shiny hunt and complete the entire pokedex haha
I see you like Mercy, I love Overwatch too! I main Moira and Mercy ☺

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
i'm sure it will! the website's been open for about a month now and we have over 200 members! i'm excited to see it grow more!
eee thank you! i'm gonna do a lot of shiny hunting in GSC as you have a 100% chance of finding a shiny gyrados, and you can breed with it, which will increase shiny chances from being 1/8k (or was it 1/4k?) to being 1/64! it's kinda crazy if you ask me.
yeesss! i main mercy for support as well as lucio! i play moira sometimes, she's super fun. for tank i main dva. for attack i'm almost always junkrat, but sometimes i mix it up and play as bastion, sombra, widowmaker, or tracer. ^^

Mayura

ฅ^. ̫ .^ฅ
  • Thanksgiving 2019
i'm sure it will! the website's been open for about a month now and we have over 200 members! i'm excited to see it grow more!
eee thank you! i'm gonna do a lot of shiny hunting in GSC as you have a 100% chance of finding a shiny gyrados, and you can breed with it, which will increase shiny chances from being 1/8k (or was it 1/4k?) to being 1/64! it's kinda crazy if you ask me.
yeesss! i main mercy for support as well as lucio! i play moira sometimes, she's super fun. for tank i main dva. for attack i'm almost always junkrat, but sometimes i mix it up and play as bastion, sombra, widowmaker, or tracer. ^^
Really? 100% chance of getting a shiny gyrados in GSC? I did not know that!! You learn something everyday. Sadly I don't have these games right now. Maybe in the future I'll grab a copy!

Oh I play D.va too (&Orisa too for tanks)
D.va was actually the first character I played! Too bad she's getting the mercy treatment now, almost unplayable.
I don't play DPS at all, I really suck with them. Overall I think I know how to play like only 4 heroes :cfm_mouserelieved:

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
yep! however, if you kill it, you can't get it anymore until it respawns after you defeat the elite four.
well, if you know a bit of japanese or have a good grasp of pokemon in general, you can get the japanese copy for a couple of bucks on ebay.

huh? almost unplayable? ;w; i'm a really good dva and i tend to pick her when i'm done with people's shit and i mean business xD
i know how to play all the heroes, i just pick my favourites

Mayura

ฅ^. ̫ .^ฅ
  • Thanksgiving 2019
yep! however, if you kill it, you can't get it anymore until it respawns after you defeat the elite four.
well, if you know a bit of japanese or have a good grasp of pokemon in general, you can get the japanese copy for a couple of bucks on ebay.

huh? almost unplayable? ;w; i'm a really good dva and i tend to pick her when i'm done with people's shit and i mean business xD
i know how to play all the heroes, i just pick my favourites
I'd rather get a copy I can actually play than play it in japanese, I will eventually want to grab every pokemon game out there anyway ^^
You see I play D.va in quickplay all the time and she's fine there but I like to play more competitively. and with this double barrier meta and the recent nerfs for D.va she is almost unplayable for me in competitive ;u; (I play in masters/diamond)

Baeld

Bestest Baeld
🤣 Howdy! I'm Baeld! I was a blessed to be a part of the Original Cheese for Mice! My Username on Atelier is Lane#7077. I'm an 18 year old from the united states. I'm interested in Japanese Pokemon Games! I'm better at Art than my writing. Though my Native language is English.