Forums Moods

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
Moods is finally here! Thanks for the suggestion! To use this feature, access your profile by clicking your name;

Moods will also show below your profile on thread posts. :)

Thanks for the suggestions! Approved.

Danielle

Neko Dani
Verified User
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Community Development Team Member
  • Happy New Year 2020
yes! i'd love to see some custom ones!
also, is there a way to clean up the current moods? they look kind of bad on dark theme.. but that's just me

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
yes! i'd love to see some custom ones!
also, is there a way to clean up the current moods? they look kind of bad on dark theme.. but that's just me
Can you elaborate on how they look bad on dark theme?

Danielle

Neko Dani
Verified User
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Community Development Team Member
  • Happy New Year 2020
Can you elaborate on how they look bad on dark theme?
like, for example, with my current mood, you can see where the sun's rays are meant to be transparent (it's all white). same for the sweet tooth mood.
there's also white pixels on the corners for pretty much all the moods and it bugs me pretty bad.
if you were on light theme, you wouldn't see any of this.

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
like, for example, with my current mood, you can see where the sun's rays are meant to be transparent (it's all white). same for the sweet tooth mood.
there's also white pixels on the corners for pretty much all the moods and it bugs me pretty bad.
if you were on light theme, you wouldn't see any of this.
Yep, I see what you're talking about, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that. Sorry. I'm not going through 100+ images to find small hicks & nicks like that.
Until we can get some users who want to make some icons with the correct dimensions, every file is mostly a GIF, which is not that easy to edit.

Last edited: