Please remember to add the shaman item dressroom and the skill tree builder on CFM utilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barberserk
«Agile Mouse»
Verified User
Awards
  • Little Mouse
  • Happy New Year 2020
  • Christmas 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Discord Verified
I suggested these two on the Atelier forum too, I am sure you did not forget them, but I decided to put extra pressure on you by reminding you of them anyway, hehe. Have a lovely day!

Reactions: Ork

Здравствуй

यो एक बकवास वाक्यांश छ। कृपया यसलाई बेवास्ता गर्न
Verified User
Awards
  • Little Mouse
  • Happy New Year 2020
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Halloween 2019
The skill tree builder would be very very useful for players. I remember that the old CFM had it.

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
Awards
  • Little Mouse
  • Easter 2020
  • Happy New Year 2020
  • Christmas 2019
  • Rakashrug
  • Community Development Team Member
Moving this over into pending. We have the dressroom, but since google is disabling flash player come 2020, dressroom will be an issue. So i'm looking to hire a desktop application developer who can convert the dressroom into a .exe app.

Danielle

Neko Dani
Verified User
CDT Team
Awards
  • Happy New Year 2020
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Halloween 2019
Moving this over into pending. We have the dressroom, but since google is disabling flash player come 2020, dressroom will be an issue. So i'm looking to hire a desktop application developer who can convert the dressroom into a .exe app.
i was thinking of maybe coming up with a way to convert it to html5, that way we can still use it on the browser.
we can, of course, have a .exe app as well, that wouldn't hurt anything and would make it available for offline use as well! just have to make it so that when it's online, it'll detect updates to the transformice api and install them.

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
Awards
  • Little Mouse
  • Easter 2020
  • Happy New Year 2020
  • Christmas 2019
  • Rakashrug
That's why my goal is to hire someone to convert the dressroom and skill tree to an EXE file and use it locally as a download. :cfm_mouseblush:

Thread closed! :) Added

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.