Secret Santa 2019!

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Community Development Team Member
It's that time of year again, where mice are cozening down in their beds, and bringing out cookies and milk for the jolly Santa Claus as he brings gifts for every mouse that's been good this year. It's you, you're the jolly Santa Claus!
Secret Santa is a popular tradition where individuals are randomly assigned a partner to whom they will send an anonymous gift. In our version, participants are asked to create their gifts.

Do not tell the person you are making a gift for them. You may send them a message about your gift after everything is done and all the gifts have been received.

Your gift could be anything such as a drawing of their mouse, a map dedicated to them, a poem or letter, or maybe even a song!
We do ask you to keep a Christmas theme, but it's ultimately up to you what the gift will be.

Do not tell the person you are matched with that you are their Secret Santa before all the gifts have been sent. Doing so ruins the surprise.

You must submit your gift before the deadline, I will be sending messages to those who have not submitted anything in the last few days of the project.

If your gift is inappropriate/against the Official CFM Rules, we will not be including it.

Only sign up if you're sure you will be able to submit a gift in time. Nobody likes being left out of a Secret Santa event.

If you would like to volunteer to draw for those who did not get a gift, please PM me (Lileaus).

Deadlines
Everyone participating must sign up by December 15th, 2019.
All gifts must be submitted by January 6th, 2020.
All gifts will be released by January 1st, 2020, by Google Sheets.
Volunteers will be messaged on January 8th, 2020 for those who did not get a gift.
It'd be appreciated if all gifts drawn by volunteers are completed by January 24th, 2020.

Username:
Mouse reference(s) + eye colour(s):
Gift preference:
Submit this form 100% filled out in this thread to join the Secret Santa 2019 event!
I will be sending PM's to everyone participating with the person they are assigned to!

Last edited:

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
Reserved for any questions you may ask.
All responses will be recorded here.​

Last edited:
first entry!!!

Username: refer to the left <<
Mouse reference(s) + eye colour(s): any outfit from the below image is acceptable; my signature outfit is in the bottom left. helpful colour code: 6161CF
Gift preference: money anything is ok

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
Due to the lack of participants, ALL deadlines have been PUSHED BACK by 1 WEEK.
I will do this one more time. If no one else joins, I'll consider this a fail and lock the thread.
A Secret Santa event is no fun with just one person!

Due to the lack of participants, ALL deadlines have been PUSHED BACK by 1 WEEK.
I will do this one more time. If no one else joins, I'll consider this a fail and lock the thread.
A Secret Santa event is no fun with just one person!
if nobody else joins can we just do art for each other anyway LOL :)

e: im just going to start drawing you anyway because my art skill is terrible and it's a good excuse to try my new stylus on my touchscreen laptop. im going off your furosto outfit i found in a801 forums which you recently posted as reference for DTMAY
e2: i did it all in one sitting tonight LOL.......

Last edited:

Lileaus

Neko Dani
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
Once again, due to the lack of participants, ALL DEADLINES HAVE BEEN PUSHED BACK BY ONE WEEK.
If no one else joins this time around, I'll lock this thread, and Anomunus and I can just draw something for each other
as they're the only one who has signed up.

Penots

mreow? >:3
i'll join!

Username: Penots
Mouse reference(s) + eye colour(s): no eye color preference on the second two
Gift preference: food anything

Last edited:

Savi

Winter is coming
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
Count me in!