Archive Stop Emailing Me Updates

King
«Forum Looter»
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020
First, remove that shitty leaf gif it's terrible and very unprofessional.
Secondly, why am I automatically getting email updates for threads I commented once? Not cool.
And yes I know I can "unsubscribe"to a thread but why does it automatically do that if its not a thread created by me?

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
1. You can easily turn off the leaf effect in your preference of your settings.
2. Emails can also be turned off in your preferences in your account settings.

Have a great day.

King
«Forum Looter»
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020
1. You can easily turn off the leaf effect in your preference of your settings.
2. Emails can also be turned off in your preferences in your account settings.

Have a great day.
don't you think it's rude that people suddenly open their email account and get loads of emails from a website? ************ me for registering w an email im actively using.... This should be off by default

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
don't you think it's rude that people suddenly open their email account and get loads of emails from a website? ************ me for registering w an email im actively using.... This should be off by default
Not quite sure how I find that "Rude". Thats the default settings with Xenforo. You've had this entire time to disable it inside your account panel. Maybe check your email more frequent..? Regardless though, I turned it off.

King
«Forum Looter»
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020
Not quite sure how I find that "Rude". Thats the default settings with Xenforo. You've had this entire time to disable it inside your account panel. Maybe check your email more frequent..? Regardless though, I turned it off.
It's one of those emails I use for PP and online transactions it just bothered me and I did turn it off I just don't think anyone else likes receiving emails from CFM, thanks

Grimrice
Drifter ~
It's one of those emails I use for PP and online transactions it just bothered me and I did turn it off I just don't think anyone else likes receiving emails from CFM, thanks
Do you never look at forum settings before hand 😂