Transformice's Future?

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
What's Atelier801 plan to address Transformices future once Google Chrome cuts Flash Player at the end of 2020? Let's hear your thoughts & questions.

casey
Ā«Agile MouseĀ»
probably none if the community keeps protecting people like mousechris (and nazis)

casey
Ā«Agile MouseĀ»
Who is mousechris?
map maker who sends certain pictures to 11-year-old girls

everybody who points this out gets banned from the official forums for "starting drama" even though he himself admitted that he got away with it because he deleted the evidence and the other girls did not want to testify against him

he is not the only one doing stuff like this

squeekleen
Ā«Forum LooterĀ»
Verified User
map maker who sends certain pictures to 11-year-old girls

everybody who points this out gets banned from the official forums for "starting drama" even though he himself admitted that he got away with it because he deleted the evidence and the other girls did not want to testify against him

he is not the only one doing stuff like this
...so this is a thing?
i know him too. big yikes

casey
Ā«Agile MouseĀ»
...so this is a thing?
i know him too. big yikes
by the time he actually left the forum he told this [objectively very pretty] 13-year-old to add him on snapchat or whatever and it took me a lot of time to convince her not to add him

at least one map maker is in prison for kind of unspeakable similar things

Fawxy

CFM Admin
CFM Admin
Verified User
by the time he actually left the forum he told this [objectively very pretty] 13-year-old to add him on snapchat or whatever and it took me a lot of time to convince her not to add him

Thats fucked up....

potatohead
Ā«Little MouseĀ»

I'm no fan of mousechris either, but saying things like that with no proof is just as bad.
I could easily say you're doing the same thing, without offering proof, and make people believe you're an awful person.

If you do have proof, I think the best path would be for you to report him to the police, as sending obscene pictures to minors is illegal, not trash talk him on a forum pretending to be the good guy, like that fixes anything.