Archive Use XenForo

King
«Forum Looter»
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020
Use XenForo as Forum it's great and it was originally used on CFM, its way better than the current theme.

Grimrice
Drifter ~
Use XenForo as Forum it's great and it was originally used on CFM, its way better than the current theme.
This forum is still XenForo, imo looks better than the old version, you can still change the theme color below.

Last edited:
King
«Forum Looter»
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020
This forum is still XenForo, imo looks better than the old version, you can still change the theme color below.
Oh didn't notice, then the theme is hurting my eyes it's too black I can barely see a thing, is there another theme that I can select?

Grimrice
Drifter ~
Oh didn't notice, then the theme is hurting my eyes it's too black I can barely see a thing, is there another theme that I can select?
Whether you're using mobile or web, scroll all the way down until you see 'XF2.1 Default Dark'

Then click that and change it to default, you should then see white and blue theme like the old one.

King
«Forum Looter»
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020
Whether you're using mobile or web, scroll all the way down until you see 'XF2.1 Default Dark'

Then click that and change it to default, you should then see white and blue theme like the old one.
Oooh so much better, but I still feel like the fonts are too small and it's just not it

Inkzooka
Lapinprince who? Never heard of them.
CFM MiniMod
A801 Sentinel
  • Halloween 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020
Oooh so much better, but I still feel like the fonts are too small and it's just not it
You can adjust the font size in your Preferences. You have the options of Small, Medium, Large, or Extra Large text