Welcome to Cheese-For-Mice

Fawxy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CFM Admin
Hi everyone, and welcome to the official forums of CFM!

I'd like to start off by thanking everyone for the continued support & suggestions you've been throwing my way. I'm always open to suggestions, and I read them all over on our Discord server.

Some of you may be questioning what happen to CFM & what's the difference between using CFM forums & A801 forums.

CFM used to be run by SourDough, a person who I wish I could have introduced myself to years ago. She was the previous owner of CFM ownership until I was able to grab a hold of it late this year in hope to relive the nostalgia of good ol' CFM days. Everything is still in the works of progress, so bare with me while i'm still tinkering with things! ^^

Back in the days, before Atelier801 forums even existed, CFM was the golden headquarters for the Transformice community. Memories were made, people made friends, people chatted about the craziest things! My goal is to bring back a community that everyone once knew back from the golden days, and relive the nostalgia! Not only that, but I want too personally myself meet more of the Transformice Community!

What's happening lately around here?
Well, a lot. As most of you know, several weeks ago the website witnessed a cyber attack. They managed to do enough damage, to where our team has had to rebuild everything from ground up again. With that being said, daily statistics are going to take a bit to update daily. I'm having to re-download over 7 million+ maps by running 100 bots on Transformice to snag each map registered by each user. Hopefully this process should be completed within 1-2 weeks (only if the bots stay consistent without crashing...)

Remember, if you haven't already, check us out on discord! https://discord.gg/W8dDBDJ

Also, if you have any forum suggestions, please post them here

As always, thanks for the support, luv you guys!
Fawxyyy <3

Alfiecakes

«Fatty Cakes»
Fashion Squad
Already brings back so many memories!! Happy to have CFM back around, I wish you luck with the site!

Naiyme

CDT Member | MiniMod | BR Sentinel & FunCorp
CFM MiniMod
A801 Sentinel
CDT Team
  • Halloween 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • Community Development Team Member
It's so good to have it back, I remember how much I've learned being mini/mod, friends and etc ♥
You did a great job, thank you!

Здравствуй

यो एक बकवास वाक्यांश छ। कृपया यसलाई बेवास्ता गर्न
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
  • 2 Factor Authentication
I'll give a chance to it, good luck

Zakryah

«Lou's Biggest Hater»
  • Halloween 2019
  • Thanksgiving 2019
i dont want to relieve the community from back then, place was a hellscape