What games do you play?

Holaaae

Fashion Mouse
Fashion Squad
I only play TFM, Minecraft and Goose Game on PC. Recently I’ve been playing a lot of switch games like Pokemon Sword and I also play Super Smash Bros :mouse_XD:

Confusedone
«Agile Mouse»
  • 2 Factor Authentication
More of a viewer myself but I do play sometimes
Dungeons and Dragons, Minecraft, Starcraft 2, borderlands series, portal, half life, idle champions & other clicker games, lego games, Overwatch, LoL and a buncha others on PC

Penots

ぼーっと星を眺めたい
  • Christmas 2019
i play so much pokemon
along with tfm, identity v, sims, fortnite, lots of nintendo stuff, aand i need better wifi/steam so i can play goose game, overwatch, and splatoon :mouse_-_-:

squeekleen
«Forum Looter»
ive been playing pokemon games since like,,, 2006
aside from pokemon i've been currently playing minecraft and just shapes and beats

Penots

ぼーっと星を眺めたい
  • Christmas 2019
just shapes and beats
haven't heard this one before but i looked it up and it seems like my type of game 8D does it have good replay value?

oh that reminds me, i love playing beat saber too

squeekleen
«Forum Looter»
haven't heard this one before but i looked it up and it seems like my type of game 8D does it have good replay value?
sorry ive never heard of replay value before so i may be a lil confused on what it means
in terms of like how long the game is, story mode is actually really short; if i remember correctly it only took me around 3 hours to beat the whole game
there's not too much post-game stuff but there's challenges u can do and also unlockable levels, especially the new dlc that came out last month that's a collab/crossover thing with shovel knight which is great and fills me with serotonin(though ive never played shovel knight so ur gonna have to search it up urself if u dont know about that game either)
honestly aside from the game being pretty short it's got a nice style, cool art, cute characters, and music that slaps HARD and i never get tired of playing the same levels over and over again
also the guy who made crab rave has another song that's in the game if that means anything